PULASKI COUNTY (6-11) – Construction on I-30 in North Little Rock will require lane and ramp closures, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.
Weather permitting, the following travel impacts and traffic pattern changes will occur during the week of June 14.
- Mon., June 14 – Tues., June 15 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound | Overnight lane closures between the Arkansas River and Bishop Lindsey Ave. Double-lane closures will be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Mon., June 14 – Tues., June 15 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 westbound | Overnight lane closures between Bishop Lindsey Ave. and Broadway St. Double-lane closures will be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Mon., June 14 – Fri., June 18 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | Southbound Frontage Rd. | Daytime and nighttime single-lane closure between Broadway St. and Riverfront Dr.
- Mon., June 14 – Fri., June 18 | 11 p.m. – 4 a.m. | I-30 eastbound | Overnight double-lane closures between 9th St. and the North Terminal.
- Mon., June 14 – Fri., June 18 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-40 eastbound ramp | Overnight single-lane closure between the I-40/I-30 split to the I-30 westbound merge.
- Mon., June 14 | 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound and Broadway St. Exit (Exit 141B)| Overnight double lane closures between the Arkansas River and Bishop Lindsey Ave. Detour will be signed to use Exit 142 to Curtis Sykes. See detour map 21-179-A for details.
Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels, signage, and flagging operations. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
A long-term and permanent travel impact interactive map is available at 30Crossing.com, along with additional project information. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on Twitter @IDriveArkansas for traffic and @myARDOT for everything else.
Contact: Krista Guthrie
June 11, 2021