PULASKI COUNTY | September 30, 2022
Work on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock involves weekly lane closures.
Weather permitting, the following travel impacts are expected to occur next week, beginning Monday, October 3. Double-lane closures on interstate lanes will generally be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels and signage. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all work zones.
- Weather permitting, crews will close 3rd Street between Ferry and Mahlon Martin Streets in Little Rock from 6 p.m. Friday evening, September 30 through 5 a.m. Monday morning, October 3.
- Traffic on 3rd Street will detour to Dean Kumpuris Street, President Clinton Avenue, and Sherman Street. During bridge demolition work, areas adjacent to the interstate may experience noise impacts, primarily during daytime hours. See map NR 22-247-A for additional details.
Daytime closures (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- I-30 frontage roads (single-lane closures) between 4th and 10th Streets in Little Rock (6:30 a.m. start time)
- Riverfront Drive eastbound (single lane closure) between Olive and Pine Streets in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
Overnight closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.)
- I-30 (single and double-lane closures) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and
I-40 in North Little Rock; includes a single-lane closure on I-30 eastbound at the
I-630 westbound ramp and the Broadway Street exit
- I-630 westbound on-ramp (full closure) between College Street at 15th Street and the Pedestrian Bridge in Little Rock
- I-30/I-40 lanes and ramps (single-lane closures) at the north terminal in North Little Rock
- I-30 frontage road (single-lane closure) between 4th and 10th Streets in Little Rock (6 p.m. start time)
- I-630 eastbound ramp to I-30 eastbound (full closure) in Little Rock; ramp detour signed to exit to northbound frontage road
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (11 p.m. start time)
- Mahlon Martin (full closure) between President Clinton Avenue and 3rd Street in Little Rock; detours signed
- 6th Street bridge (full closure) for reconstruction in Little Rock; detours signed
- McGowan Street (full closure) between the on-ramp to I-30 westbound and Pulaski County Lane in Little Rock; the on-ramp to I-30 westbound will be reduced to one lane; detours signed; see map NR 22-232-A for additional details
- Riverfront Drive (full closure) between Olive and Pine streets in North Little Rock at 6 p.m. Wednesday evening, October 5 through 5 a.m. Saturday morning, October 8. Access to the Riverfront RV Park will remain open during this work. See map NR 22-249-A for further details; detours signed to Broadway Street; during bridge demolition work, areas adjacent to the interstate may experience noise impacts, primarily during daytime hours.
Contact: Ellen Coulter
September 30, 2022