PULASKI COUNTY | November 18, 2022
Work on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock involves weekly lane closures.
No main lane closures are scheduled between 5 a.m. Wednesday, November 23 and 8 p.m. Monday, November 28 due to Thanksgiving week. Weather permitting, the following travel impacts are expected to occur Monday, November 21 and Tuesday, November 22. Double-lane closures on interstate lanes will generally be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels and signage. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all work zones.
Daytime closures (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- I-30 frontage roads (single-lane closures) between 4th and 10th streets in Little Rock (6:30 a.m. start time)
- Riverfront Drive (single-lane closures) between Olive and Pine streets in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
Overnight closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.)
- I-30 (single and double-lane closures and traffic shifts) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and I-40 in North Little Rock; includes a single-lane closure on I-30 eastbound at the I-630 westbound on-ramp and at the Broadway Street exit
- I-30/I-40 lanes and ramps (single-lane closures) at the north terminal in North Little Rock
- I-30 frontage road (single-lane closure) between 4th and 10th streets in Little Rock (6 p.m. start time)
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (11 p.m. start time)
- 6th Street bridge (full closure) for reconstruction in Little Rock; detours signed
- McGowan Street (full closure) between the on-ramp to I-30 westbound and Pulaski County Lane in Little Rock; the on-ramp to I-30 westbound will be reduced to one lane; detours signed
Contact: Dave Parker
November 18, 2022