Clay, Greene, Lawrence, and Randolph Counties | November 13, 2023 | Job 100512
The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) is providing public notice of the availability of the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) and Record of Decision (ROD) for the Future Interstate 57 (I-57) corridor between Walnut Ridge and the Missouri State line.
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) issued a ROD identifying the Selected Alternative, or chosen route, for the I-57 corridor, clearing the way for the next phase of the project development. The issuance of the ROD concludes the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process.
The FEIS and ROD are available online:
- Website: Future57.TransportationPlanroom.com
Paper copies of the FEIS and ROD are available for 30 days through Friday, December 15 at the following locations:
- Corning Public Library: 613 Pine St., Corning, AR 72422
- Randolph County Library: 111 W. Everett St., Pocahontas, AR 72455
- Lawrence County Library: 115 W. Walnut St., Walnut Ridge, AR 72476
- ARDOT District 10 Office: 2510 Highway 412 West, Paragould, AR 72450
- ARDOT Central Office Headquarters: 10324 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR 72209
Anyone needing project information or special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is encouraged to contact Caitlin Hetzel at 501-823-0730, email PublicInvolvement@GarverUSA.com, or mail to 4701 Northshore Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72118. Hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Arkansas Relay System at (Voice/TTY 711).
Contact: Ellen Coulter
November 13, 2023