Kelly Heaton – Audit Manager
The Motor Fuel Audit Section is responsible for:
- Ensuring Arkansas Taxpayers are in compliance with Motor Fuel/Special Motor Fuel tax laws and related requirements.
- Recommending assessment or credit any Motor Fuel/Special Motor Fuel tax revenues incorrectly reported in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Ensuring Arkansas Taxpayers are in compliance with Internation Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) governing documents and related requirements.
- Import Export Rules and Regulations
- Motor Fuel General Information
- Bulk Fuel Withdrawal Log
- Bulk Fuel Inventory Reconciliation
- IFTA General Information
- Preservation of Records
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Individual Vehicle Distance Record (IVDR)
- Sample Individual Vehicle Distance Record (IVDR)
- Additional Permit Information