National TIM Responder Training
The Traffic Incident Management (TIM) program removes incidents from Arkansas’ highways and restores normal travel operations as safely and quickly as possible. ARDOT partners with multiple agencies to:
- Enhance responder safety
- Enhance the safe and quick clearance of traffic incidents
- Reduce the risk of secondary crashes
- Support the economic vitality of Arkansas by minimizing delay
- Save Lives – Traffic incidents are the leading cause of death for law enforcement and EMS responders in the US, and results in multiple fatalities due to secondary crashes every year in Arkansas.
- Save Time – Every minute a freeway lane is blocked can result in 4 minutes of delay.
- Save Money – Less time spent in backups, fewer secondary crashes, fewer responder injuries, and fewer insurance claims all result in lowering costs for responder agencies, businesses, and the motoring public.
|2023 Q1||2023 Q2||2023 Q3|
|2022 Q1||2022 Q2||2022 Q3||2022 Q4|
|2021 Q1||2021 Q2||2021 Q3||2021 Q4|
|2020 Q1||2020 Q2||2020 Q3||2020 Q4|
|2019 Q1||2019 Q2||2019 Q3||2019 Q4|
|2018 Q1||2018 Q2||2018 Q3||2018 Q4|