LONOKE COUNTY | August 10, 2023
A section of State Highway 38 that crosses the Pigeon Roost Creek in Butler Township will be closed for two to three weeks as crews work to repair the bridge.
A map is attached to assist drivers when using the detours during this time.
For westbound traffic, the detour will travel:
- South on Highway 13 seven miles;
- West on Highway 236 six miles; and
- North on Highway 31 four miles.
For eastbound traffic, the detour will travel:
- North on Highway 13 seven miles;
- East on Highway 236 six miles; and
- South on Highway 31 four miles.
Traffic will be controlled with the use of barrels, message boards, and signage.
Drivers are urged to use caution while traveling in the area.
Contact: Ellen Coulter
August 10, 2023