EEO/DBE Officer: Joanna P. McFadden
Phone: (501) 569-2298
Phone: (501) 569-2297
The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) ADA Program ensures no person shall be excluded from participation in, or is denied the benefits of, or is subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance from the Arkansas Department of Transportation on the grounds of disability.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Technical Assistance Manual Covering State and Local Government Programs and Services
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design and ADA Best Practices Toolkit for State and Local Government
ARDOT’s ADA Transition Plan is a living document that is added to as projects, programs, inventory and services are upgraded. All updates and ongoing efforts will be posted under Documents or Inventory below.
|– ADA Transition Draft Plan (Draft)|
– ADA Title II disability discrimination form
– Americans with Disabilities Act
– 2015-2019 ADA Items and Work Descriptions – New Projects
– 2011 ADA Transition Plan – Reassessment
– 1999-2003 ADA Updates – Sidewalk Enhancements
– 1992 ADA Transition Plan – Initial
– Policy Statement
|– Signal Inventory (In process)|
– Sidewalk Inventory (In process)
– Welcome Center & Rest Area Inventory
– ADA Ramp Collection by District (In process)
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) complies with all civil rights provisions of federal statutes and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. Therefore, the ARDOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national origin, disability, religion (not applicable as a protected group under the FMCSA Title VI Program), LEP, or low-income status in the admission, access to and treatment in the ARDOT’s programs and activities, as well as the ARDOT’s hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the Department’s nondiscrimination policies may be directed to Joanna P. McFadden, EEO/DBE Officer (ADA/504/Title VI Coordinator), P. 0. Box 2261, Little Rock, AR 72203, (501) 569-2298, (Voice/TTY 711), or the following email address: email@example.com
Free language assistance for Limited English Proficient individuals is available upon request.
This notice is available from the ADA/504/Title VI Coordinator in large print, on audiotape and in Braille.