PULASKI COUNTY | March 31, 2023
Work on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock involves weekly lane closures.
Weather permitting, the following travel impacts are expected to occur beginning Monday, April 3. Double-lane closures on interstate lanes will generally be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels and signage. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all work zones.
Daytime closures (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Riverfront Drive westbound (single-lane closure) between Washington Avenue and Cypress Street in North Little Rock
- I-30 frontage road northbound (single-lane closure) between Capitol Avenue and 4th Street in Little Rock
Overnight closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.)
- I-30 (single and double-lane closures and traffic shifts) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and I-40 in North Little Rock
- I-630 eastbound ramp to I-30 eastbound (full closure) in Little Rock; ramp detour signed to exit to northbound frontage road
- I-30/I-40 lanes and ramps (single-lane closures) at the north terminal in North Little Rock
- I-30 frontage roads (single-lane closure) between 6th and 10th Streets in Little Rock
- McGowan Street (full closure) between the on-ramp to I-30 westbound and Pulaski County Lane in Little Rock; the on-ramp to I-30 westbound is reduced to one lane; detours will be signed
- I-30 frontage road southbound (full closure) between 4th and 6th streets in Little Rock; detours will be signed
Contact: Ellen Coulter
March 31, 2023