EV Charging Location Prioritization Survey
EV charging stations will be installed on the Federal Highway Interstate system and FHWA-designated Alternative Fuel Corridors (AFCs) during Phase 1 of the NEVI Formula Program to meet federal minimum requirements. We encourage you to use this Phase 1 survey and map tool to provide comments on locations along the gaps that are of interest to you. Also, share with us if there are areas of concern.
Arkansas Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment Plan
The Arkansas Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment Plan has been submitted to the Joint Office of Energy and Transportation. Please click on the image to the left to access the plan and submit continuing input to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Comment Summary Response
The draft Arkansas Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment Plan (Plan) was posted for public comment from July 12, 2022 through July 19, 2022. The public had an opportunity to voice their comments on the Plan and give their input on how the deployment of electric vehicle charging stations should be implemented. A total of 88 comments were received. The following document is ARDOT’s response to the summarized themes of comments and questions.
Virtual Public Involvement Meeting
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
From 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. CDT
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: https://www.federalregister.gov/
- NEVI Formula Program Questions and Answers: https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/nevi_program_faqs.pdf
- Joint office of Energy and Transportation: https://driveelectric.gov/
- Technical Guidance: https://driveelectric.gov/technical-assistance/
- FHWA: https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/bipartisan-infrastructure-law/nevi_formula_program.cfm
- US DOT Funding Opportunities: https://www.transportation.gov/rural/funding-opportunities
- Long Range Intermodal Transportation Plan: https://www.ardot.gov/Arkansas-LRITP-OCR.pdf