The cards were produced by ARDOT to record basic information on bridges located on state highways. The types of information included on these cards are: bridge number, highway, county, builder, date of construction and span length. These cards were produced from 1924 to the early 1980s until ARDOT began using a computer database to manage bridge information.
- (00932) Cache River Bridge (Hooker vicinity)
- (00934) Eight Mile Creek Bridge
- (01290) Cache River Bridge (Sedgwick vicinity)
- (01507) US 412 Eight Mile Creek Bridge (east of Paragould) replaced by 01893
- (01508) US 412 Eight Mile Creek Bridge (west of Paragould)
- (01664) US 412 Big Slough Ditch
- (01893) Eight Mile Creek Bridge (east of Paragould)